It all started when my bestie asked if I fancy house sitting for 3 months whilst she visits her sister in Australia.
Mmmm…let me have a think - but it could be the perfect timing!
3 months later I moved out of Bristol and into Bruton, Somerset.
In order for me to start business number two, (coaching), and write a book in the country, I needed to get out of my comfy slippers and start walking on a new path…
Some might say moving is a bit drastic, but some have been inspired by my leap of faith.
So whilst I continue living in my own romcom; dating a pilot in The Alps, and writing a book in the country, I’m asking you this;
Do you need to move from stuck to started in your business? Is there something you are chewing over that you're not sure about, something that isn’t working as well as it should, or you know where you want to go but not quite sure how to get there?
Either way, ask yourself these quick fire questions if you are feeling a bit stuck…
1. What do you want to achieve?
2. Why do you want to achieve it? (think about your own personal reasons, as much as the business reasons)
3. What are you likely to miss out on if you don’t move towards this goal?
4. What have you done so far to achieve your goal?
5. What else can you do this week to reach your goal?
Go schedule in to get done this week!
You may know where you want to go, but sometimes we all need a helping hand to figure it out the right an action plan.
My Group Coaching Programme starts 8th Feb 2016 if you’re interested, come over here